46 thoughts on “Game of Thrones: The Last Watch | Official Documentary Trailer | HBO”

• The only way to fix this is for it to not be the end. If we get a trilogy of prequel films in the future with the same casting that’s gripping and well written

• "It's easy to do things that are shocking or unexpected, but they have to grow out of characters. They have to grow out of situations. Otherwise, it's just being shocking for being shocking." – George R.R. Martin

• Kita Pritasari says:

I appreciated that this documentary focused more on extras and the hard-working crew behind the cameras but I wouldn't mind watching a 3-hour-long footage of the entire season 8 table read and see each actor's reactions to their scenes

• Honestly the ending should be that jon snow and daenerys both sit on throne or something like that, not fkin daenerys gets killed by jon snow wtf is that ending and he goes to the "real north" wtf cmon u can do better

• Just watched it.. so many people around, and no one had the to balls to say "Excuse me, but this suck". -.-
    Fucking pathetic.

• I think all the essence of this Masterpeece is the quote: "" Life is A Journey, Not A Destination. Learn to Enjoy The Ride "" Thank you all for amazing journeys in 8 seasons.

• With time to digest the ending of game of thrones, I wish Benioff and Weiss Had taken the time to develop the relationship that basically this whole series is about-fire (Danyaeries) and ice (Jon Snow). The title Is after all, A Song of Fire and Ice. This book series, and hence the show centered on it, these two characters are The main characters. We saw very little interaction between these two characters to give credit to the story line. We should have known them, after they met, and watched their love grow stronger and stronger. We should have watched as they fought, and resolved, conflicts arising from their different strong characters. We should have watched their relationship Grow. And eventually watched the very slow dissolution of Danyaeries mind, along with Jon, feeling the grief, the conflict, the love, the alarm, where the ending was not a shock at all but a gut wrenching acknowledgement that the Queen and the woman Jon loved, has passed beyond saving. The world would have howled and cried as Jon slipped the knife into the love of his life, and felt totally empty and bereft after, just as Jon did. HBO had the right actors, they had all the supporting cast and the enormous cast involved in the smallest, most beautiful details. So, I ‘m sorry, from what I have read, Benioff and Weiss wanted to tie up “the ending” when they really weren’t even close to making the ending that would have honored the writer, the books, the money put into it by HBO, the hard work of Everyone involved. It could have gone out as one of the greatest series of all film history, and instead it went out with a whimper. Jon Snow and Danaeyis’s relationship consisted of two times where they had sex, one argument when Jon tells Dany who he is, then switch of scenes away from the two together. They each had more time with other lovers-Jon with Egrit, and Dany with Dario, than the time we saw of them together. It’s done, but in the end, badly done, and gives no credit to anyone except the cast and production people that soldiered on when handed such a lame, rushed season. It could have been truly great.

• Jiren the Grey says:

The piss-poor writing is indefensible and unforgivable since dumb and dumber don't have the common courtesy to even apologise for butchering this show. This will forever follow them til the grave unless they make a public apology.

• Lenora Sudler-Rothmaller says:

I don't know why I've been trying so hard to avoid watching this. OH YEAH! Because I know me and my ultra sensitive self would cry like a baby knowing that it's really over. And yes, I'm crying right now lol. In my defense…I was being really strong until Kit Harrington started crying during the table reading for the last episode lol…DARN YOU KIT HARRINGTON aka JON SNOW😭!

• I think Varys' (Conleth Hill) reaction says it all. What an utterly terrible script and inept writing, it's staggeringly bad.

• Michael Lefebvre says:

Bunch of spoiled Divas this was the worst season I've ever seen the acting was good the writing was the worst I've ever seen a five-year-old could have written better than that

• Worldwide Entertainment says:

House Stark:

Survivors of The Long Night.

Victors of The War of Five Kings.

Winners of The Game of Thrones.

Conquerors of Uncharted Territories.

When the white winds blow and the snows fall, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives;

Winter came.

The North Remembered.

There is a Stark in Winterfell.

The North is an Independent Kingdom.

There is a Stark on a two-wheeled Throne.

There is a Stark Beyond The Wall.

The children of House Stark completely destroyed those who harmed their parents and family – Ned and Cat would be proud.

To the Queen in the North!

To the King in the South!

To the King Beyond The Wall!

To the Queen West of Westeros!

To House Stark, and those who fell along the way!

LONG MAY THEY REIGN!

• Masked Badass says:

"Every episode has as much in it as one feature film" yeah right. Remember the part where Tyrion walks, and then walks, and then walks some more? How about the time he took like a full minute to fix some chairs?

• ToadstoolGirl says:

Where can I watch this documentary? Do I have to be subscribed to anything? I watched the last season on NowTV but I can't find this documentary as well. 🙁

• Анастасия Кусаметова says:

10-year-old girl performs a number in the final of the Russian children's figure skating show in the role of Daenerys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EsHxi4hgqY

• Cersie should kill the army of Danny including the Gold Company and all "the good people of the city" with Wildefire for what they have done to her, and then kill one dragon. after that Jamie forced to kill her for what she become! Meanwhile Danny become Mad queen and destroy the city, John Snow kill her, Drogon fight with him, John Snow cannot be burnt because he half Targaryen, he kill Drogon in the air, John becom king or both of them dead and Bran become king! (my opinion).

• Jungle conclusions…. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/threelly-ai-for-youtube/dfohlnjmjiipcppekkbhbabjbnikkibo

• Daniel Sætre says:

"Every episode has as much in as one feature-film" HAH! How about the entire season has less in it than one feature-film?