Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite/indie game about player choice, freedom. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, gameplay elements of RPG games. Released from Early Access on Steam, PS4, Xbox One, Switch.
Subscribe For More ►
► Website ►
● 2019 DEV: Matt Dabrowski / PUBLISHER: TinyBuild
Check out playlists:
● My Favourite trailers
● E3 2019
● Buy Streets of Rogue on Humble bundle:
● Buy cheap games on Humble Bundle:
● Humble Monthly ($100+ of Games For $12/month):
● Twitch Prime:
● Want your trailer featured, contact here: email@example.com
#VideoGameTrailers #IndieGame #GameTrailers
The Mighty Feature-List:
– Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
– Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
– Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
– Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
– Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
– 4-Player online and local co-op modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
– Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
Xem thêm các bài viết về Giải Trí: https://mirchigossips.in/category/giai-tri/