Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order just dropped a new trailer! I give my feedback and discuss why it may not be groundbreaking, but it should still be great!

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order — “Cal’s Mission” Trailer:

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is Respawn’s Third-Person action adventure Star Wars Game. In the Galactic Empire, the Inquisitorius has only one mission: seek out and destroy all remnants of the Jedi Order. Learn more about what Cal Kestis is searching the galaxy for and why the Empire will stop at nothing to bring him down.

Music: Unfound – Heaven / Home

Patreon:
Paypal:
Sub:
Join:

🔵 SEND ME STUFF 🔵
PO Box 3271, Station East, Dartmouth NS, B2W 5G2
You can address any mail to Justin

Xem thêm các bài viết về Giải Trí: https://mirchigossips.in/category/giai-tri/

49 thoughts on “Jedi: Fallen Order will be GOOD! — New Trailer Analysis, and my Gameplay Experience! | Star Wars”

• EckhartsLadder says:

Obviously this video ends abruptly, must've been an issue with export. I'll try to get around to posting the rest of the audio somewhere for those who want to hear it. Sorry for that!

• I'm sorry but as a gamer and as a new fan of star wars since July 2018….
    This game doesnt have amazing mechanics like Jedi academy and Force unleashed. And worse its story is very linear unlike Kotor 1 and 2 ….
    Its not the perfect star wars experience

• Can the Star wars factions survive an attack from hierarchy (universe at war)
    Can T.E.C, Vasari or Advent (Sins of a solar empire) survive in Star wars galaxy?

• The Vader comic was actually referencing this game's story, not the other way around, as they've been working on this game for at least 3 years. They also said last year, or the year before, I don't recall, that the comic would be referencing the game.

• Seth Daimonicus says:

But why is everyone so ugly in this game? I get that not everyone is gorgeous, but the chick looks like her eyes could pop at any minute…..

• I won’t lie this looks like it might be good, but I’m still having trouble reconciling the new canon and I’m hoping the newer stuff will have little impact on this title. I’ll definitely wait till it’s been out a while.

• Young Professor Utonium says:

I want so badly to be excited for this game. I appreciate you making this video. I trust you, Eck, and I'm taking your opinion to heart. I plan on waiting for a review, but I will remember this video when deciding whether or not to buy it.

• Yeah, still sounds too much like force unleashed, and nothing you presented really contradicts that.
    So……
    Let me be clear, this doesn't look like a bad game, but I'd rather have force unleashed 3 over this, and if they are just going to take from FU to make this game, they should just do FU3.

• If the game does poorly, EA will abandon it. If it does well, EA will milk it dry. In either instance product will NOT be as sold in 6 months.

• CMDR Antezscar says:

A trailer is no way related to how good a game will be. Also this is EA, they will release it half-baked and seriously fucked up, but the microtransacrions who will either be there at launch or come later. I have lost all respect for EA, and all their mainstream games have been shit this last decande. And since this is a star wars game from fucking EA, it will be full of bugs and microtransactions.

I will never buy another game from EA. Fuck this publisher.

• Even if it's the best game ever don't buy it till the contract between EA and Disney lapses. If that contract gets renewed we're all fucked.

• As a firm Disney denier. sorry it's no star wars the force unleashed. we have seen star wars games but done storywise better in the past.

• Jedi Spartan 38 says:

Seeing as it's Canon (partly) through Star Wars: Commander, is it possible that the Galactic Empire's Project: Blackwing had a secret objective of unlocking immortality (possibly based on one of Plagueis's attempts) and used by Palpatine around the time of the Battle of Endor? Seeing as the original version of the virus in Legends was created by Darth Drear in order to achieve immortality for Sith Lords, something Canon Palpatine was looking for due to believing that the Empire shouldn't out live him. (37th attempt). #AskEck

• Imperium Gaming says:

Does anyone even notice why the stormtrooper blaster bolts are slow?, I'm like what the hell is this am i seeing this right? & if you're wondering the same thing then you're right!, why doesn't eck mention this during the video?, it seems very odd to why he didn't mention that other than people who are still wondering why are the E-11 blaster bolts slow!, they weren't slow in star wars battlefront 2 & the one before that!, why now?, i don't understand someone please explain to me why E.A. & respawn entertainment chose to make it that way!, is it just me or are other people seeing this as well?

• Reminds me of the Kyle Katarn and Force Unleashed games a little bit. I'm hopeful. Though the Dark Souls comparison gives me some concerns. I don't want a game where I'm grinding at a boss's health bar and the slightest wrong move could undo hours worth of game play.

War Hammer 40k is a better sci-fi franchise for a Dark Souls like game.

• The moment I saw the Deluxe Edition in the online store I knew EA was chopping things out to get more money. Haven’t looked in it yet. Hoping there’s no micro transactions, please for the love of all that is good let there be non.