In his newest live presentation, Dr. Greger offers a sneak peek into his new book How Not to Diet.

Get the preface for Dr. Greger’s brand-new book, How Not to Diet, by subscribing to his free newsletter at

I’m so excited to be bringing you my new live presentation!

I used to do annual reviews of the medical literature, but that was before the success of How Not to Die ( Realizing just how many people (and in 33 languages!) I’m now able to reach with my books, I set out to write a new book every three years. The downside is that now I’m just barely able to keep up making new videos for NutritionFacts.org and so I just have time to create one new presentation per book. This one, I am proud to announce, is based on my upcoming book How Not to Diet ( which comes out next month.

If you find this presentation helpful, please share it with others by sharing the link to this page.

And if you want to be among the first to grab my new book, please consider pre-ordering How Not to Diet to help me bump it high on the bestseller list the week it launches in hopes of exposing more people to evidence-based weight loss.

Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.

Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.

If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here:

Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM

Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”

• Donate:
• HOW NOT TO DIE:
• Facebook:
• Twitter:
• Instagram:
• Podcast :

Xem thêm các bài viết về Công Nghệ: https://mirchigossips.in/category/cong-nghe/

33 thoughts on “Evidence-Based Weight Loss: Live Presentation”

• NutritionFacts.org says:

It's been a couple of years since I released a video of my live presentation. I hope you enjoyed in this one! You can pre-order How Not to Diet here – https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet.

• at 41:58 what he shows and says is simply false information given.. In the article he shows it clearly says glucose WITH protein.
    Quote from the study. "Type II diabetic subjects were given 50g protein, 50g glucose, or 50g glucose with 50g protein"

• Simply Dragon says:

I am sure that the information he is speaking about is spot on, but his voice is too annoying for us to listen to. He needs speech therapy.

• Great video! As all of Dr Greger’s are… just one question though… black cumin…I don’t know whether it is kalongi, an onion family black seed or the seed that tastes rather like fennel but are darker in colour and purchased at an Indian grocer as black cumin seed….unfortunately no botanical name was on the packet. Can anyone shed light on which one Dr Greger is referring to please?

• Robin Christian says:

I love Dr. Greger like anything! He's a living Saint….and such a darling, quirky personality. He's the whole package, brilliant, humanitarian, funny, wise, kind….LOVES ANIMALS….and cute too!!! Greger for President!

• I need this book as audiobook in german! Peeaaase! Make it happen somehow. Not for me for my loved ones. Me telling them isn't the same as them discovering it themselfs.

• Vegan morons! Silly tslk sounds like a fake preacher!!! Being vegan has nothing to do with it. It is the reduction on calories, sugar snd high glycemic carbs. There is enough evidence that a low carb high fat diet wotks as well. Eat your fat and meat at low carb and enjoy.

• He is a scammer …. Don't believe in his bullshit.. if you want to lose weight just quit carbs and eat fat….. This seminar is a total scam… Search for keto diet you will reverse your age and be young forever.

• Not sure why vegan docs always think that you have to physically fill your stomach to feel full. Try taking a shot of oil before a meal. Fullness skyrockets. Feeling full is also a hormonal process.

• 25:00 have never heard Dr. Greger taking about black cumin wow those are amazing weight loss, cholesterol and blood pressure results! He should do a video on the top 4 spices to take as supplements. Turmeric, black cumin, black pepper, turmeric curcumin.

• Meredith St. Andre says:

This talk is absolutely packed with great information. Will have to re-watch just to get everything! Thank you so much for posting.

• Dr. Greger, a question: Has there ever been a double blind/randomized/placebo study done on the effect of CHEWING? (not chewing gum – I'm talking about chewing your food rather than, for example, drinking your food in smoothies or something like that)

• Transcendence Studios says:

Preordered this book when I first heard about it. The study towards the front about the fat producing more weight with 10k less calories really opened my eyes

• Ashley Graham says:

This guy's delivery is so sarcastic and annoying and could only get through about 20 minutes. I'll have to try and read the book.

• What a shame that such an important message is clouded by the most annoying voice and cadence. Please reconsider your vocal presentation.

• One day I’d like to meet you dr Greger to thank you in person for saving my life. Thanks to your advice I lost 112 pounds and have never been healthier, I’m the person I always wanted to be but never believed I could be. Thank you 🙏