Clover Bootloader is a great boot loader, it supports both UEFI and Legacy. This video will guide you how to install Clover Bootloader on USB from Windows and Linux.
Clover has an installer and an ISO file. Its installer only supports macOS, so we just have to use the ISO file to install Clover on USB from Windows and Linux.
1. You need to use a FAT32 formatted drive to support booting in both the UEFI and the Legacy BIOS. Supports USB and HDD, MBR and GPT.
2. Download Clover Bootloader ISO. Its ISO file was compressed into a file named CloverISO-4428.tar.lzma. This is a 64-bit version, the 32-bit version has been discontinued.
3. Open this file and continue to open the folder until you see an ISO file. I use 7-Zip to do this.
4. Continue to open the ISO file and copy all the folders to the drive. There are 3 directories that we need to extract: EFI, Library and usr.
Clover Legacy Installer is a program that I wrote to help us install Clover Legacy in just one click. However, currently it only supports running on Windows, for Linux you can use dd to install as instructed here. After installation, you will be able to boot Clover in Legacy BIOS mode. This makes it possible to boot and install macOS in this mode.
1. Download Clover Legacy Installer and extract the .exe files inside.
2. Copy the CloverLegacyInstaller.exe file to the drive where Clover was extracted.
3. Run CloverLegacyInstaller.exe to install Clover Legacy. Supported on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
Xem thêm bài viết: https://mirchigossips.in/category/cong-nghe/