TRY 30 DAYS OF ROYALTY FREE MUSIC! JOIN EPIDEMIC SOUND

This will be a beginners guide to Photoshop CS6 with the features of using the tools and being able to understand the workflow. If this tutorial helped you in any way, then please share and like this video 🙂

Microphone I Use:

Photoshop CS6 Tutorials –

iMovie Tutorials –

Final Cut Pro X Tutorials –

Final Cut Pro X – Music Video Effects

Final Cut Pro X – Intros

Final Cut Pro X – Transitions

Final Cut Pro X – Text Effects

Final Cut Pro X – Beauty Videos

VFXnut for Final Cut Pro X Plugins!

Instagram –
Google+ –
Disclaimer: Sponsors are acknowledged. Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.

Nguồn: https://mirchigossips.in/

Xem thêm bài viết: https://mirchigossips.in/category/cong-nghe/

50 thoughts on “Adobe Photoshop CS6 Tutorial for Beginners (Part 1)”

• Appreciate video content! Apologies for chiming in, I would love your initial thoughts. Have you tried – Riddleagan Made Masterpiece Remedy (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is a great one off guide for learning professional photo editing without the headache. Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my work buddy after a lifetime of fighting got astronomical success with it.

• Appreciate video content! Apologies for the intrusion, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you tried – Riddleagan Made Masterpiece Remedy (should be on google have a look)? It is a smashing exclusive guide for learning professional photo editing minus the normal expense. Ive heard some awesome things about it and my m8 after a lifetime of fighting got astronomical results with it.

• Lovejit Singh says:

This video is a complete guide on the concepts with a very clear and understandable approach. The technologies used are perfectly explained with related usage areas. Open https://www.skillscourses.org/Adobe-Photoshop-CS6-Concepts.html to view best Online Courses.

• Thefanboy 8008 says:

Hey guys, today I'm gonna explain how to use photoshop in a very simple way! Let's begin! So this is the lasso tool, uh and uh uhm it's uh, yes, uh the lasso tool is uh uhm uh like a lasso tool and um the wand is uh not very uh uhm uh uh yes uhm not very good oh uh guys uh uhm I'm gonna five second pause oh yea, uh I'm gonna, uh, I forgot to mention that I'm gonna split this into multiple videos uh uhm so uh please check them out uh anyway there's also this skrew tool that I mispronounced several times despite there blatantly not being an r but uh nobody uh um uses it so uh let's move on to the more confusing things that uh you'll need um help with. Here's the um, crop tool, um, it's pretty useful, um, well anyway like and um subcribe guys!

• For beginners, I'll think it is much better when you start explaining the basic adjustments wich will improve the image. Things like White balance, histogram, sharpen, cropping, highights and shadows etc etc.

• As many have commented already, this tutorial is confusing at best and infuriating at worst. Most of the things the guy does are not explained properly, what IS explained is misleading or downright useless (that lasso thing cracked me up) and he actually makes mistakes in his tutorial video which he then does not explain. This seems to be a tutorial done by a 15 year old who learned photoshop a week before he post it on yt

• Been using for a little while but i wanted a series i could use to make sure i have all the skills i need, good start so far!

• At sea Therapy says:

I was so shure that Im beginer for CS but no you are dude … you did kind good work but for beginer you heave to eyplain everything like what is Layer you didnt expain … most of time you saying "well this and now you do like ooo no like this its cofused" … you need to give me back 10 minutes of life I spend waching your video …

• Chukwuebuka Mbanefo says:

please explain with more details
    I didn't get the move tool in my system I'm unable to use it to move the image around

• Hi. I have some information in an excel file related to many pictures and I want to add these informatin to all their respective pictures at once in Photoshop 6 to save time. I know how to add watermark to multiple pictures at once but in this case every watermark is different. Please help if any one can.

• Glitterpen Graphics says:

Hey guys.. I here is a nice photoshop tutorial i found on youtube… It is one of the best on how to design a digital camera using photoshop https://youtu.be/YpQ2zdhxBFA

• Make it simple says:

Im a new channel focusing with simple designs for beginners😊

Thank you so much for this one. I reallt need to learn more 😊

• Akindele Damilare Segun says:

I want to install an Adobe Photoshop in my computer, please which one is best among them and which is best for beginners?

• This is the first video ever got me in learning Photoshop, it's been like 4 years now and I'm feeling like I'm a master at Photoshop now from all these years of experience xD

• Thesunshineization says:

I hope you still read your comments. Just wanted to ask how do you do on windows the Shift+click&drag you explain at minute 4:15? Great tutorial. Thanks!

• Hi, i don't have "minibridge" at the bottom of my screen or on the right hand side of it, I've checked through my settings but can't find a way to activate it, any guidance on this would be appreciated.