Release Date – September 10, 2014
Swing into a hand-drawn, action-packed arcade adventure game that feels like it came straight from the Marvel comics!
Unite every hero in the Spider-Verse against the ultimate threat! Recruit an army of Spider-Men to combat the new Sinister Six, who have opened a dimensional portal in New York to summon endless versions of themselves! The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension, destroying each one. Now ours is fighting to survive!
THE GREEN GOBLIN (ISSUE 1) AND THE VULTURE (ISSUE 2) ARE HERE! Issue 3 coming soon…
THE FIRST FREE SPIDER-MAN GAME!
• Enjoy the thrill of the first Amazing Spider-Man arcade web-runner! Swing, run and fight through chaotic NYC in over 5 different environments!
• Go beyond an endless runner game with superior fighting and running gameplay! Combat dimensional super villains, web-swing, go running up walls and perform skydives!
• Play story mode with 5 boss battles to fight and 25 missions per Issue! The action never stops with new daily and weekly events and spectacular rewards in Events Mode! Or run to the top of the leaderboards in Unlimited Mode!
THE FIRST NARRATIVE RUNNER!
• A continually running, episodic adventure game: The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension, destroying everything in their path – and our world is next! But this ultimate army of Spider-Men is fighting to give the Six a run for their money!
• Dive into the endless fun of the amazing Marvel Universe, spanning over 50 years of Spider-Man with iconic characters, including multiple variations of each hero (as well as Nick Fury, Mary Jane, and Black Cat) and villain!
• Written with an experienced Spider-Man comic writer to ensure a faithful recreation of the Spider-Man comics in an arcade running game!
THE MOST SPIDER-MEN IN ONE GAME!
• Summon, collect and play with an endless supply of Spider-Man cards from across Marvel’s amazing comics, including Spider-Man Noir, Iron Spider, Cosmic Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and the Bombastic Bag-Man!
• Collect, fuse, and level up your cards to make the ultimate Spidey runner. Each has their own unique super-powers to help fight through Spidey Ops missions around NYC!
• CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW SPIDER-MEN!
A VISUAL BLAST
• An amazing cel-shaded art style inspired by the Marvel comics.
• Super-smooth graphic animation that brings your runner’s every action to life.
For fans of arcade games, amazing action, adventure, fast combat, endless running, fighting evil, super hero games, and Marvel comics.
Android Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1
Issue 1: Night Of The Goblin
Follow me on Twitter
Friend us on Facebook
Check out more videos here
Please Comment and Thumbs Up